It was at the suggestion of a friend that I first peeked into the book So Much More, by Anna Sofia and Elizabeth Botkin. Her concern sparked my interest and after perusing the book, I wanted to learn more. Thanks to a friend who has loaned me her copy, I am currently reading it through. This blog is my journal (or outlet), whether to express indignation, nod in agreement, criticize conclusions, or empathize with certain sentiments. Please feel free to read and comment!
As my profile notes, I am a Christian young woman, wife, and college student. I was homeschooled through high school and plan to homeschool my own children someday. I aspire to be a homemaker, but currently God is leading me to explore the field of social work until then. I love classical literature, rainy days, cooking/baking in my little apartment kitchen, and spending time with my best friend, my husband. I am passionate about justice and human rights, homeschooling, men and women's roles, learning about other cultures, and most of all, my Savior.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment